As we look forward to 2009, we thought it would be nice to look back at our top five stories of 2008. Here they are, ranked in order of most visited, starting with number 1.
- Nevada’s State Engineer releases water right ruling on Cave, Dry Lake and Delamar Valleys
- Big Bend State Recreation Area opens new campground (Mohave Valley News)
- Nevada Division of Forestry first responders personally impacted by Wells earthquake
- State Parks ranger gives first-hand account of Fernley flood rescues
- Brush fire burning southeast of Washoe Lake (Nevada Appeal)